We all know what happened. But if you live under a rock or ignored the universe lately here is what happened:
Early morning, on Tuesday 4th of April 2017, while everybody was sleeping a suspected chemical attack on the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun in north-western Syria left dozens of people dead. Doctors who worked in hospitals near the site said the patients were wounded, they were fainting, vomiting, and foaming at the mouth. After a few hours a medical clinic, helping victims, got hit by another airstrike.
At the moment they count 80 people killed and many more being treated.
Here is how you and I can help:
- Get informed.
- Don’t stop sharing about it.
- Donate, here is a list of organisations, if you open the links you will find how they exactly help:
- Islamic Relief: http://www.islamic-relief.org/category/appeals/emergencies/syria-crisis-appeal/
- The White Helmets: https://peoplesmillion.whitehelmets.org/act/peoples-million/
- Doctors Without Borders: http://www.msf.org/en/article/syria-khan-sheikhoun-victims-have-symptoms-consistent-exposure-chemical-substances
- Hand in Hand for Syria: https://www.hihfad.org/about
- NuDay Syria: https://www.razoo.com/story/Helpidlib
- Care International: http://www.care-international.org/files/files/publications/CARE_Syria_Fact_Sheet_2017_03_FINAL_WEB.pdfhttp://www.care-international.org/
- Rescue: https://www.rescue.org/article/what-do-syrians-need-after-idlib-attack
- Save The Children: http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.7998857/k.D075/Syria.htm
- Unicef https://www.unicefusa.org/donate/help-syrian-children/16078
- The UN Refugee Agency: http://www.unhcr.org/en-us/syria-emergency.html
- Actionaid USA: https://donate.actionaidusa.org/syria
THE IS MORE WE CAN DO, POLITICALLY, ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT I’M STILL RESEARCHING AND MOVING TOWARDS AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION. PLEASE DONATE.